The annual Connecticut Spring Antiques Show has long been the premier destination for those interested in quality early American furniture and decorative arts. The show, which has continuously attracted serious buyers, is a great venue for novice collectors and visitors interested in learning about the outstanding merchandise offered. Most of the dealers have been exhibiting at the show for years and they are always willing to impart their expertise and passion for Americana. The show’s exhibiting dealers are among the most distinguished and well-known in the industry.
The Haddam Historical Society, host of the show, is thrilled and honored to be at the landmark Hartford Armory, the original location of the show in 1973. The drill shed with its natural light and resplendent atmosphere provides the perfect locale for viewing the superior furniture and decorative arts including fine art, folk art, pottery, porcelain, glass, silver, pewter, brass, iron, textiles and other accessories.
The 45th Annual Connecticut Spring Antiques Show
- Dates: March 24 and 25, 2018
- Location: Hartford Armory, 360 Broad Street, Hartford, Connecticut
- Time: Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm
- Admission: $15
Collectors 35 and younger are admitted free on Sunday
- Parking: Free, secure, on-site parking
- What to Expect: Over 50 exceptional dealers and educational talks
2018 Educational Talks
- Arthur Liverant of Nathan Liverant and Son Antiques will present “Tiny Seats for Tiny Buns” on Saturday, March 24 at 2 pm.
- Lorraine German of Mad River Antiques will present “Soil and Shul: The Story of a New England Jewish Farm Colony” on Sunday, March 25 at 2 pm